Monday 23 February 2015

The Life, Universe, and Most Things About Me

A Profile on Me
My Interests: My main hobby is reading, I occasionally write, either working on a story, planning, or sometimes poems. I dance, Jazz and Ballet, and play the flute.
Some Future Goals: improving my maths, for example: Speeding up my working out and basic facts, Become more confident in all areas, and fill in some of my gaps to a high standard.
In the future, I would like to become an author part-time, and possibly a museum restorer meanwhile.
Favourite Music: My Favourite band is ABBA, some of my favourite singers are Bob Dylan and Elvis Presley. One of my favourite songs is "Blowin' in the wind" by Bob Dylan, because unlike some of the modern songs, it seems like the lyrics carry a message.
Favourite Quotes:

 
Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, all you have to remember is to turn on the light.     Albus Dumbldore
 
The pen is mightier than the sword.   Unknown
You can't move onto the next chapter if you keep rereading the last one.  Unknown
 
The things we lose  have a way of coming back to us in the end.  Luna Lovegood
Stars cannot shine without darkness, Unknown
 
The foolish man seeks happiness in the distance, the wise grows it under his feet.  James Oppenhiem
 
 
Family:

I am a third child out of four, the youngest is my brother, then my two older sisters. My mum is a Teacher Aide and my dad is an IT Infrastructure manager for Farm Source.
 
 My family moved from England in 2010, after my dad spending a while here by himself, to find a home and work. He then came back to help us with our two day, three night flight. We stopped off at Singapore and Australia, and each place we got a key ring for a souvenir of our journey. For two years we lived in a rented house in Cambridge. We then moved to Tamahere, and have been living here ever since.
I miss England, but am glad we moved to New Zealand, it's a less populated, greener, and  safer place to be.



No comments:

Post a Comment