Tuesday 3 March 2015

My App Review




Harry Potter App Review


I tried all of the games, I found some questions challenging, while others were easier, which I think is good, as it give you a chance to get questions right.

I think the title is  bit misleading, I thought it would be from Harry Potters actual world, (e.g: Divination, Quidditch, Potions, Stupefy, Expellimarmus, e.t.c) rather than the actual books vocabulary, so a change in title could be a good idea.



For prior knowledge, you need a fairly wide vocabulary, and are good at estimation, as there is a lot of guess work. I think this game is directed towards students our age, as I think we are old enough to understand the book and it's hidden messages. 

















































































No comments:

Post a Comment