Sunday 10 May 2015

Week 8 - Student Blogging Challenge








 

Let's Travel


My next destination is Europe where I will be travelling around Wales in the United Kingdom, but not working, so I will not need a working permit. I have relatives there, so I will be paying a visit to them.
I will stay three weeks over there. For this one I will plan out my budget. My limit price is $3380.



Wales



Milford Haven
I will arrive at Milford Haven on the 18th of March, and stay for two nights at the Lord Nelson Hotel, which will cost $269. I will then travel to Saundersfoot, and take a train round to Llanelli, which will cost $28.80.

In the day and a bit I am there, I will visit:      (These are linked to the website)
Milford Haven Heritage & Maritime Museum 
Torch Theatre 
Alfseren Collectables 
Pembrokeshire Coast National Park 




Llanelli

I will stay at Llanelli for a day, and will stay at the Stradey Park Hotel, which will cost $165.

While here I will visit:

National Wetlands Centre                            (Also linked to website.)
Heart of Wales of Line Form  

From here I will catch a taxi to Swansea, which will cost $40.00.





Swansea

I will stay here for nine nights, at the Windsor Lodge Hotel, for $837.
While here I will visit:
My family
Celtic Trail 
Touchwood Aquilegia Garden
 Swansea Beach 
 River Tawe Cruise Swansea 
 
And many more I f I get the chance. Click on any activities above to go to the website I found them on.
From here I will catch a coach to Cardin for $14.20c.


 

 Cardiff
 
I will stay here for the remains of the three weeks, which is nine days, to have a rest from all the travelling. I would stay at Mercure Cardiff Holland House Hotel, for $2417.
While here I will visit:
 Forest Farm Country Park
Cardiff Indoor Flea Market 

And many more, as there are hundreds of places to explore.






 

My Budget:



Hotels total:  $2851

 + Transportation total: $83
 Other transportation: $100
Ticket fares: $60
Shopping: $70
Necessities: $100
Eating out: $60
Emergency: $40
______________________________
Total: $3364






I will give myself $100 for any additional taxi or train rides, more if it is an emergency.
For Museum tickets, art galleries and things like that I will give myself $60, as I think I will go to quite a few.
For shopping, $70, as I will be doing more sightseeing.
For necessities, $50 - $100, because I don't know what I will need.
For eating out or anything like that, $60.
Just in case emergency money, $40.
 

 












 
































No comments:

Post a Comment